Phew. After sprinting to the finish line with Millie the fliphouse, I finally have a little down time. This week was also my birthday week so I gave myself permission to take a break (of course by take a break I mean do laundry, start to clean our own house, do minor Millie work, some design work, and start to sort piles of staging stuff and flipping tools). One thing I'm still working on catching up with is reading other blogs. I'm such a blog addict and I've barely read any in the past 2 months! So now that I'm trying to catch up on the amazing happenings in the blogosphere, here are 5 things that grabbed my attention. **links seem to be a big glitchy this morning. Until I can add proper links, click on the images to go to the source**
1. Ok, sorry, gotta start with some shameless self-promotion here. Did you see my week of reveals on Millie??
2. I'm positively swooning over this DIY fabric patent art over at The Gathered Home. Amazing image and the perfect way to showcase it! (and that wall color is just the cherry on top)
3. I love love LOVE when Emily Henderson let's her readers into her styling world and we get to see that images like this aren't just a quick and effortless shot.
Those succulents aren't some celeb who just wake's up perfect. It takes trial and error to create the perfect vignette.
4. How adorable are these DIY clay planters from Design Love Fest?? Not sure if my sculpting skills extend this far, but let's just say I wouldn't be upset if these were hanging on my wall.
5. And in un-plant related news, Sarah and her hubby over at Sarah M. Dorsey Designs took this rather ho hum rattan chair and completely transformed it! I like to think I'm a creative person, but I would never in a million years have thought to do this. Job well done!!
I hope this got your ideas flowing. Have a wonderful weekend!!