Currently my mind is occupied primarily by 2 things: the flip, and Christmas... can you tell? When it comes to Christmas, my family and I have simplified in the past few years, so DIY gifts have been catching my eye lately. There are so many amazing DIY tutorials out there in blog-land lately that its hard to pick a favorite. Here are 6 easy DIY's that would please anyone on your gift list.
1. These macrame bracelets from Honestly WTF are so adorably chic and easy to make, how can you go wrong?
2. Can I interest you in a classy beer opener? via Decor and the Dog
3. I would find it very hard to actually use these beautiful spoons from Design Mom, but hello cute but not kitschy kitchen art!
4. Had to throw one of my project in here. This DIY ipad case is one of my favorite projects to date, and so simple!
5. I can't seem to locate the origin of this bike horn turned iphone speaker, but wherever it's from, I want it! I guess that means that it would make a great DIY gift!
6. I think I'd be willing to handwash a few dishes if said dishes were as pretty as these gold painted mugs from Garland of Grace. These would be an amazing gift on their own or filled with favorite treats.