I may be slightly biased, considering that my design business is called Copper Dot Interiors, but copper accents are such a fun element to bring into your home! It's like gold, but quirkier. With so many stores jumping on the copper train, I love the options that are out there!! Here are a few of my favorite copper accessories currently available:
1. Copper Woven Iron Orb Hanging Basket, World Market. A creative way to clear up counter space by floating your standard fruit bowl
2. Copper Wall Clock, CB2. So neutral yet so chic- who cares if it's a bit tough to actually tell the time
3. Threshold Whitewash Wooden Hexagon Mirror with Copper Metal Inset, Target. This one's on my own shopping list- so modern but still classic. Target's decor game has been on point lately
4. Skyer Gem Pendant, Lulu and Georgia. I'd love to see these used in lieu of bedside lamps
6. Copper Flatware, West Elm. I've seen copper flatware at a few places lately and they just make me want to host a dinner party
7. Threshold Copper Task Lamp with White Marble Base, Target. Class up any desk area with this
8. Star Metallic Napkin with Copper Stars, Canvas Home. Speaking of that dinner party....
9. Sayulita White Chair, CB2. A bit less of a chameleon than the other pieces, this would need just the right space to call home. But oh what a space that would be!